The filter has been designed to prevent pollution caused when pumping water from excavations and is an easy to use low-cost sediment filter which is highly effective.
- Removes oil and sediment from contaminated water down to non-detectable levels
- Removes sediment to as low as 1 micron
- Comes with a Cam Lock fitting for hgih pressure pump capabilty
- Afull filter is light enough for a one man lift with no requirement for special lifting equipment
- Flow rate of 380LPM depending on pump
- Surging lock stitching keeps filter bag from blowing out in high flows
- Stitching is seperate between layers to avoid hydrocarbon migration
- Hydrocarbon detection strip to identify oil pollution
- Lightweight and compact
- Contains C.I. Agent Polymer Technology to help remove hydrocarbons
- Tried, tested and evolved for over 10 years!
- Can be used with C.I.Agent Polymer Technology to turn oil into rubber
This is just one product from the full range of Green Rhino sediment filtration systems that also include;
- Sediment Filter (entry level)
- Sediment Filter (heavy duty)
- Oil and Water sediment Filter
- Dewatering Pack
- Low Flow Hydrocarbon Filter
- EVAC Filter
C.I. Agent Polymer Technology is an excellent choice for removing hydrocarbons from water. Capture Green utilises this technology in numerous other devices including self-draining secondary containment around large oil filled assets, filtration for concrete bunds, spill clean up solutions and more.
This system utilisies C.I. Agent Polymer Technology exclusive to Capture Green Environmental Solutions.
C.I.Agent Polymer Technology is proprietary blend of granules that transforms hydrocarbons such as oil, diesel and petrol into a dry rubber like mass but has no reaction with water. The technology, when used inside a devices is quite capable of removing hydrocarbon pullutants to non-detectable levels.