The oil & sediment filter has been designed to prevent pollution caused when pumping water from excavations and is an easy to use low-cost sediment filter which is highly effective. WATCH VIDEO BELOW
- Removes sediment from contaminated water down to 100micron
- Has a rugged PVC outer sleeve for longer life
- Full instructions printed on the device
- Hydrocarbon detection strip to identify oil pollution
- Lightweight and compact
- Highly visible design to prevent trips and falls
- Retains approx. 20KG of sediment & up to 2.5 litres of hyrdrocarbon sheen
- straps for easy lifting
- Simple set-up with reusable cable tie
- Can be personalised for larger orders
- Very easy to empty and wash through
- Made in the UK
This is just one product from the full range of Green Rhino sediment filtration systems that also include;
- Sediment Filter (entry level)
- Sediment Filter (heavy duty)
- Oil and Water sediment Filter
- Dewatering Pack
- Low Flow Hydrocarbon Filter
- EVAC Filter
C.I. Agent Polymer Technology is an excellent choice for removing hydrocarbons from water. Capture Green utilises this technology in numerous other devices including self-draining secondary containment around large oil filled assets, filtration for concrete bunds, spill clean up solutions and more.
This system utilisies C.I. Agent Polymer Technology exclusive to Capture Green Environmental Solutions.
C.I.Agent Polymer Technology is proprietary blend of granules that transforms hydrocarbons such as oil, diesel and petrol into a dry rubber like mass but has no reaction with water. The technology, when used inside a devices is quite capable of removing hydrocarbon pullutants to non-detectable levels.